- Advanced understanding of hospitality industry: Participants should possess an advanced knowledge of hotel or retreats operations and terminology.
- Reliable Internet Connection: Access to a stable internet connection is essential for participating in online lectures, discussions, and accessing course materials.
- English or Spanish Proficiency: The course materials and interactions will be conducted LIVE in English or Spanish. Participants should have a proficient level of any of these languages.
- Estimated Daily Commitment: On average, participants should expect to spend around 2 hours per day on course reviews
- Technical Skills: Participants should be comfortable navigating online platforms, using email, and interacting with multimedia content.
- Shared Values: Participants should have an interest in sustainability, environmental conservation, and ethical business practices as they relate to the hospitality and wellness industries.
- Completion of Assignments: To be eligible for the course completion certificate, participants must actively engage in discussions, complete assignments, and quizzes.
- Official Diploma.
- 100% online, classes ON LIFE with the professor.
- Hotel auditors willing to wide their expertise and growing a business line.
- Quality auditors in hospitality industry willing to wide their expertise and growing a business line.
- Executives, GMs, CEOs willing to deep their understanding and growing a business line.
- Hoteliers and hospitality professionals willing to deep their knowledge in sustainable luxury hospitality.
Welcome to the transformative online course, “LUSH Criteria: become a LUSH auditor” brought to you by LUSH. This course is not about learning only, but also a taking a transformative step upwards, boosting your personal brand and getting a new incomes generator for you. In this groundbreaking program, you’ll become a LUSH criteria expert and will be entitled to sell and develop audits, following the LUSH terms and conditions.
>> IMPORTANT ADDED VALUE: This course is individual. It will be taken 100% online but on LIFE connection, interacting directly with your professor.